I don’t know about you, but during summer I’m struggling really hard with my very fine hair that will look flat no matter what I do. My hair is naturally straight and has no volume (yep, it’s pretty much glued to my head), so you can imagine it won’t hold a curl on this high heat and humidity. However, over the years I’ve discovered these cute and easy summer hairstyles that I swear by and wanted to share them with you. My favorite is the top knot, because it literally takes a few seconds to create it, but right now, my hair is too short at the back, so I need to clip it. Luckily hair clips are trending this year and I am a huge fan of this trend, so I started collecting quite a few. Other than barrettes, you can also opt for a sleek pony tail and tie a scarf to it. If your hair won’t cooperate at all, just comb it and put on a straw hat or visor. What’s your go-to summer hairstyle? xx
Easy summer hairstyles you can try
1. Create some messy waves and add a few pins (you don’t have to go overboard like I did haha).
2. Go for a sleek top knot and secure the back with some cute barrettes.
3. Pin it to the back.
4. Or pin your bangs to the side.
5. Mix your favorite silk scarf with a fun cap or hat.
6. Tie your hair in a pony tail and add a silk scarf.
SHOP HAIR ACCESSORIES
Illesteva Leonard II Sunglasess
heart Isabel Marant Etoile
Shop Illesteva Wynwood Ace Sunglasses
Smiley Patch Pullover Sweatshirt by AMI
love this outfit
Linen Stitch Crew Neck Sweater at Shopbop