Without a doubt everyone on this planet has a list of must-have summer basics. Probably even Jon Snow who knows nothing. Ain’t that right?
Summer is one of the trickiest seasons for dressing up. Puting an interesting outfit together might be quite difficult during the hot summer days. So how can we look fancy while beating the heat? By proper accessorizing! Accessories are extremely powerful, so be sure you choose them wisely. Just think of how many times you added a scarf, a belt or a bag and it made the whole outfit look “oh so polished”. Definitely that happened a lot of times.
So with that being said, today I am going to share with you a few of my summer basics, along with a contest. Let’s start with the list first. 😉
- Fedora hat – it can be made of straw, linen or whatever you like best. Aim for bright tones.
- Tshirts – cotton/linen ones. Stack on them, buy as many as you can. Plain or graphic, all of them are good and versatile.
- Cotton trousers – as I’ve mentioned before, due to my folliculitis, I’m not a huge fan of shorts. So cotton /linen trousers are a great alternative to denim cutoffs.
- Lace up shoes – who doesn’t love a pair of feminine shoes with lace up details?
- Crossbody bags – mini ones are even cuter. Aim for eye-catching bags, they will make your outfit instantly pop out from the crowd.
- Maxi skirts – true life savers. Plain, pleated or circular they always help us win the battle with the heat. Besides that, bonus points for defining our waists.
- Maxi dresses – because potato. Kidding! A good maxi can make us feel like the queens we are ;).
- Mules – they REALLY polish any outfit.
- Kimonos – floral, plain, silky, they are perfect for layering during summer. Great third piece that can bring an outfit to life.
- Sunglasses – invest in a good pair, you won’t regret it. Try different shapes and colors, be playful.
- Chockers – because why not?
- Silky scarf – I still need to find the perfect one.
- Off shoulder tops – Nothing can be more feminine than this blouse style.
However, this is not the entire list, I might have to continue it in another post. Now let’s move on to the exciting news. Have you heard that Zaful is holding a bikini contest? In case you didn’t, I will sum it up for you. All you have to do is follow 3 simple steps.
How many bikini photos are you taking with your friends this summer trip? Tell us all the fun you are having and we know you will love to share bikini group shoots and win customer-made ZAFUL bikinis! Rules:
- Upload your bikini group shoot.
- Tell us your summer trip story
- Last but not least, add @zaful and #zafulbff to your post. They will pick 8 best shots, the winner and the winner’s friend can get the customer-made bikinis which are made by ZAFUL designers.
Simple, ain’t it? Just take your phone/camera and join us! In the meanwhile enjoy some great promotions and a coupon code to enjoy 15% off: COPA100 EURO2016
I’m wearing: Aldo camel fedora hat / Christian Dior So Real sunglasses / C&A striped blouse / Zara grey trousers / Mango beige lace up flats / Furla mini crossbody bag / H&M pom pom
Photos by: Ionel Birsan
JUST ARRIVED< >
SHOP ONE PIECE
Get the Look
Get the Look
Shop Splendid Bayside Solids One Piece Swimsu...